Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

It's been a while...

Too long, I know, and I'm sorry.

I'll try to be a better blogger, but I've so much going on in life that it's hard to get time to blog.

I guess I should update y'all on how the charity walk went at the end of April. Well, it was great fun, albeit pretty knackering!

I was supposed to camp at the end of the first day. However, I put my stuff in the back of someone's car in the morning, but he had to go to hospital with heat-stroke and dehydration. So, I had to go home to rest - which was probably a good thing because I got all my blisters treated (i.e popped), had a hot bath and was ready to go again!
We're still waiting on final totals but I've heard on the grapevine that we've raised over £10,000 ($16,000) to share between East Anglian Children's Hospices and the Neo-Natal unit at the Norfolk&Norwich Hospital. Not bad, eh?

No comments: