Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Football girls!

This is an odd one. An odd one indeed.

From time to time I look at the webmaster stats for this blog and recently I noticed that my blog had a large amount of search impressions for Arsenal girls, Man Utd girls, girls in football shirts, hot girls, soccer girls, and bizarrely "Man United fail".

The only thing I can think of that might've caused this was a post poking fun at Ashley Cole, and a tag on the post was "Girls Aloud"!

Yeah, I know this post is only going to increase the likelihood of this phenomena, but I see it as a bit of an experiment.

So, let's give 'em what they're after!

Firstly, here's Arsenal girls (which also covers girls in Arsenal shirts)

Erm, couldn't find a Manchester Utd Girls game, so here's FC Utd of Manchester girls team instead.



Man Utd fail? Well, here's David Beckham getting "punked" by Rio Ferdinand.


Okay. Here's a different epic fail for you.



Finally. Some shirts.



If you're a Man Utd or Arsenal fan who have visited this site please leave (a nice!) comment - I would love to know if this little experiment worked. Thanks.

Apologies if there's any offence referring to the ladies teams as girls. This was purely to link in with the references earlier (and for optimisation!)

Normal blogging (i.e. largely inactive) status will be resumed once more.

No comments: