Pages

Thursday 8 November 2007

I feel the need....the need to blog

Just gotta type something to get it off my chest.

Anyone who knows me will know I'm passionate about my football team, West Brom. Heck -reading this blog you might've picked that up too.

In football you get swings and roundabouts in terms of decisions going in/against favour. But every so often an injustice is done that is so completely outside the bounds of what is acceptable and this is what I want to moan about. So, I apologise for the rant in advance, but, hey, somethings have gotta be said.

I wanted to say....well lots of unpleasant but pretty truthful things about the ineptitude of match referree Nigel Miller but figured he might report me to the FA (because just like Tom Cruise's character in A Few Good Men he can't handle the truth!)

However, I've decided to tone it down and opted for the following instead:-
Nigel Miller is a moron. Moron. Moron. Moron. Moron. Moron. The FA should rollock him now. Thankyou.

1 comment:

MaJaTo said...

Bah - another 24 hours on and I'm still peeved about this!