Pages

Monday 10 December 2007

Ok - It's getting a bit festive!

Got my first Christmas meal tomorrow - pretty good sign that the Christmas isn't far away.

I deicded to compile a quick top 10 of my favourite Christmas songs, listed below.
These are in no particular order because it's hard to choose!

Christmas (Baby Plese Come Home) - Darlene Love
I want an Alien for Christmas - Fountains of Wayne
Little Saint Nick - Beach Boys
Santa's Beard - Beach Boys
Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
I was born on Christmas Day - St Etienne
When a child is born - Johnny Mathis
I wish it could be Christmas Every Day - Roy Wood withg Wizard
(all I want for Christmas is) my 2 front teeth - Spike Jones
Christmasey - Brian Wilson
I'm Goin' Home - David Essex
Merry Christmas (I don't wanna fight tonoight) - The Ramones
Do you hear what I hear? - Andy Williams (preferred to Perry Como)
White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Whadya think?

If you're stuggling to Christmas Gifts then why not check out the Total Client Marketing Christmasey Store!

2 comments:

SWILUA said...

awesome store! I would totally buy something, but shipping overseas is a b*&^%!

MaJaTo said...

Ta! maybe next year I'll get a U.S. store up and running.