Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Chuffed

I just checked my TCM inbox (I don't do it as often as I should) and found I had a message from Christian from the Claytown Troupe a few months ago who was thanking me for a blog entry I did last year about his awesome band.

I totally love things like that. I remember years ago I got a letter from one of the guys from The Seers thanking me for buying one of their T-shirts. I still have the letter, tucked safely inside Peace Crazies

So, this give me an opportunity to revive the original Claytown Troupe blog entry
- click here to read

And here's the links to the Claytown Troupe Myspace and website.

Please check them out because they're great - Watch this gem I found on Youtube!


I'm totally looking forward to hearing some new material from the Troupe hopefully at some point this year.

No comments: