Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Cripes, the year has flown by

I think I'll leave the yearly summary until after Christmas. Afterall, there's still another week until the end of the year.

So, as I probably won't get much time to blog tomorrow I'll take the opportunity to wish everyone (and I mean everyone!) best wishes over the festive holiday.

If you indulge in gift exchanges I hope you get want you were hoping for. and if you don't, then don't be too disappointed - you might find it in the sales!

I've pretty much got everything I want and need in life. Married to a wonderful person, and have two of the smartest and beautiful little boys (yes, the same 2 I moan about on this blog), all my original teeth, a house, a job within walking distance and a Football team (currently) in the Premier League.

So, I ask for very little at this time of year, preferring to give instead. If you too also feel you can spare a few pounds at this time of year please donate to East Anglian Children's Hospices via my giving page.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MarkTowers

Merry Christmas!

No comments: