Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Feedback

One of the most annoying things about eBay is there is no comeuppance for buyers who do not leave feedback. I recently sold an item to someone who I later found out had not left feedback for anyone for 2 years, yet this blighter was a frequent buyer on eBay.

So, whilst this 23yr old (I'm guessing) job-shy bloke has built his feedback score, everyone who has sent an item to him in the North East have not received the positive feedback they deserve. It's sorely tempting to email eBay suggesting this individual is not playing by the book but I doubt it will make a difference.

Instead, I will simply check future buyers and if they have similar attitudes then I will not to leave feedback for them until positive feedback is received.

I will also block this individual from making future purchases from me. What goes around comes around.

On a positive note, Albion beat this bloke's hometown team 3-2 to move us towards saftety, and leave the Mackems looking over their shoulders towards the footy elite trapdoor. Get in!!!!!

No comments: