Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Thunderclap

Like an Icelandic thunderclap, the sound of activity on my blogs in deafening. Ok, over-dramatic prose but still.... I have been very busy.

On MaJaTo Scribes I've taken to just coming up with stuff off the top of my head and typing it without any plan. Just to get the creative writing juices flowing.

 At the moment new posts are appearing every few days on Pocket Picture Taker and Random 70s/80s/90s blog too. Original StarWars has had a couple of recent posts too. I'll try to keep up the pace, people.

On NorfolkPlaces everything is pretty active too. It's the website's 7th birthday this month and it continues to grow, establishing itself as Norfolk's favourite and best independent tourism, leisure and lifestyle website.

 To celebrate this hive of activity, here's a fantastic song from A House, an Irish indie/alternative band from the 1990's. Tune.

No comments: