Pages

Thursday 22 May 2008

More Florida

Gee, it seems so long ago I can hardly remember it!

I'm also strapped for time, so I'll just jot down some highlights.
Favourite rides:- The Simpsons (Me), Spiderman (Luke)
Ride Surprises: - Simpsons ride terrifying Luke, Spiderman not terrifying Luke, Luke enjoying Indiana Jones stunt show, Ben not really getting upset at much at all.
Things we didn't get to do: Tower of Terror and Rocking Rollercoaster. Bummer! I love those rides but the parks were so busy.
Wierdest moment: -Feeding Ben (bottle of milk) whilst watching Shrek 4-D and the chair is jerking all over the place because it's 4-D!!!!
Best value:- Sizzlers breakfast buffet
Most frequented restaurant:- Sizzlers!
Coolest thing bought:- Stitch as the Emperor Star Tours action figure (for me)
How come: - No one wished us a nice day?!!!

More to follow...

No comments: