Pages

Sunday 4 May 2008

Back with a Boing!

Yep, I'm back from a 2 week vacation in Florida, and "back with a boing" too. Well, I should say "back with a Boing Boing" really as my beloved West Bromwich Albion won the Championship (the 2nd tier of England's Football leagues) today! Yay!

Already I've been on You tube to find some videos to celebrate this glorious occasion.

The Throstles with the Trophy!


Here's some pictures of the season set to some dodgy music.


Players celebrate with a slide towards the fans.


Pictures with more music!


And finally, someone's filmed the television, includes 1st goal today.


Although I've actually been back for 3 days I've been too I've been too tired to post. It's already gone 11pm tonight so I'll fill in some of the holiday details on another post some point this week, including all the highlights and low points.

1 comment:

SWILUA said...

welcome back!