Pages

Thursday 3 July 2008

Happy Pop

Today was a good day.

After several weeks of being sent out of the swimming pool during his weekly swimming lesson for not behaving, Luke finally went an entire session without being told off!

And before that he'd spent his first couple of hours at "Big Boys School" so he could meet his new teacher for next term. And I heard good reports back from that too!

He rang me up at work to tell me his news in his usual efficient manner.
Me: Hey Lukey. What've you got to tell me then?"
Luke (in really quiet voice): I've been good. Bye.
Mummy: He's gone.

2 comments:

SWILUA said...

is your swimming pool indoor or outdoor? because when I was in wales it was FREEZING and I'm just curious! ;-)

MaJaTo said...

Indoors. But it's been quite hot here in the last few days so an outdoor one would be quite nice!