Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Heavy head

A couple of weeks ago we were on holiday in the English Lake District. For the majority of the time Ben was on my back in a "backpack thing" or on my shoulders.

One time when carrying him on my shoulders he started to nuzzle his head on the top of my head, trying to get comfortable, chatting away as usual. Then it went quiet and the weight on my head seemed heavier. I caught a glimpse of him in a car window - Ben was asleep. This was reaffirmed a moment later when his head slipped a little and he started snoring in my ear!

I had to chuckle, but not much in case I woke him up! Walking back to the apartment was a tricky balancing act because it was up a very steep path, which is hard enough without a precious little snorer on your head!

No comments: