Pages

Friday 3 August 2007

More than meets the eye...

Transformers: more than meets the eye. Autobots do dah dum de dum do de do to defeat the the evil powrs of the decepticons. Or some thing like that.
Okay, guess who's just been to see this movie then? Yeah baby - Me! And I almost had a heart attack in the car park afterwards when a car revved near me because it looked like that one from the TV ad (you knw, the car that rollerblades or something, I think it's a Citroen of a Peugeot...)
Anyway, it was not as good as I had hoped, but then I kinda got my hopes up for this one, thinking that it would be just like the comics and original cartoons but with cool computer generated graphics. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the film and look forward to the directors cut when he (ghopefully) decides to cut at least 30 mins of fluff and filler from the film.
So.....Here's a little sneak peak of the film! On;y kidding - Enjoy!

No comments: