Pages

Thursday 16 August 2007

Whoopee (cushion)

My bad.

Whilst searching for something on a shelf I found a whoopee cushion that had been confiscated from my son about 5 months ago.

He was stood right behind me and couldn't help giving it a squeeze.

PAAAAAARP!

Guffaws of childish laughter ensue (from him, not me!)

Anyway, I hand it to him thinking that after 5 minutes the novelty would wear off.Afterall, he is 5 months older.

45 minutes later and I'm still being dragged from my study into the lounge, instructed to sit down and act surprised at the trouser-rippling sound.

Blooming heck- he's here dragging me off again. Gotta go!

2 comments:

SWILUA said...

Ha! That is funny!

MaJaTo said...

I know! Luckily he found a new game. Making me put loads of Lego vehicles together then 5 minutes laer calling me back to do it again after he completed smashing them to bits again. This took up about 2 hours of my day today!