Pages

Saturday 29 September 2007

Erm.....Burma

...hard to explain my lack of blogging at the moment!

I'm putting a lot of time and effort into work at the moment so when I get around to sitting at the computer at night I can't really find inspiration to do anything!

And it's not just my blogs that are suffering. I've got content that I need to be working on for a few websites and there are loads of things I need to do around the house.

Not much is likely to happen this week as I'm going to Amsterdam with work for a couple of days so that'll be pretty tiring.

Anyways, today I've added a couple of videos (below) which I felt carried a pretty timely message.





It's hard to look at Jim Carey and not laugh, but that's just it - you can't laugh- the situation in Burma and many other Countries is nuts - yet I bet Bush and friends wouldn't life a finger to help out.

Mind you, a Monty Python skit springs to mind. ...here's the clip!
(sorry- not allowed to embed it)
Monty Python Burma clip

No comments: